Sunny Days

Sunny Days

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Timeless Story of Anne Boleyn Chapters 9-12

Chapter 9- At this point, I am confused as to what Anne wants. I know she is not in her right body but  since she knows what the King is going to do to her. Then why does she keep proceeding with this "marriage"? Before this chapter I saw Anne as a caring and thoughtful person, but her agreement with  her uncle and Charles Brandon is ridiculous! I understand that Cardinal Wolsey had made some unreasonable disicions, but they should not "bring him down". With this being said, my thoughts about Anne have changed. She is not the person I thought that she would be. Everyday Anne is falling deeper into love with Henry, but I still think the love comes from her and Daniel's relationship. You can tell that she misses him. Also in this chapter Anne about lost her purity. Good thing she stopped it before she was known as a bigger whore than her sister. At the end of this chapter Anne thought she loved Beaulieu, but she fell in love with Richmond.

Chapter 10- Anne... This girl does have an attitude. I kind of feel as though I can relate to her some days, but if she is like this all the time, how did she find a man? The smirk that she had on her face when Cardinal came in, I could see myself doing that. I can't believe that the court has to move all the time. Without having cars, this would take days upon days to travel! I could not and would not do all of this for some man who still has a wife. There is no way! Now let's see what happens when she goes to the Palace of Placentia...

Chapter 11- Well I'm thinking Anne is in love. At the end of the chapter, if she would have been asked to make love with him, she would have done it. I think Anne is out of her mind. There is no way I would want to rush my marriage with my own murder! Also in this chapter Anne spends time with her brother. Her and her brother ride horses together and leave the ceremony. It is very obvious how close of a relationship they share, but all in all because of Anne, he is going to die. I think Anne's father is a good man, he puts Anne in her place; although, I believe that Anne and her brother should be treated the same. Well, this marriage is getting closer!

Chapter 12- I can't believe Anne actually went back home. If I were in love, leaving the man I wanted to be with forever, would be the hardest thing for me. Once Anne and Elizabeth got home, they had a mother- daughter bond. I think this was much needed! I cannot believe how bad Elizabeth was talking about Mary! Mary made a mistake, but now she is happily married and has kids. Shouldn't that be something that is encouraged upon? Being happy? Why should Mary be like Anne? Although Anne did not sleep with the King, she is still taking him from his wife. I honestly think that is the worst out of the two. Yes, sleeping with him is wrong, but it was only a one night thing, but Anne has been seeing him for months! I hope Anne knows what she is doing because if I were in her shoes; I would have given up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment